...the sun shines through the curtain lace...
Wow, those are beautiful. I too LOVE the strawberry.......
i love the strawberry, too, but i must say, i love the egg the best.
I like em all (diplomatic)
very eye-catching
Beautifuly silent (if that makes sense)
Beautiful(l)y put, Nardo.
my favorite: the cradled egg picture. very evocative. it speaks.
Ok, I'm going to be different.I think my favorite is the jar of tea. I love the way the amber color stands out from the black.Very nice...
I don't know what my favorite one is, you are incredibly gifted by the way, but I love the first one of the egg. I like the way the crack reminds me of a guy running from pictures of Grecian Urns.
...And shadows wash the room...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow, those are beautiful.
I too LOVE the strawberry.......
i love the strawberry, too, but i must say, i love the egg the best.
I like em all (diplomatic)
very eye-catching
Beautifuly silent (if that makes sense)
Beautiful(l)y put, Nardo.
my favorite: the cradled egg picture. very evocative. it speaks.
Ok, I'm going to be different.
I think my favorite is the jar of tea. I love the way the amber color stands out from the black.
Very nice...
I don't know what my favorite one is, you are incredibly gifted by the way, but I love the first one of the egg. I like the way the crack reminds me of a guy running from pictures of Grecian Urns.
...And shadows wash the room...
Post a Comment