Wednesday, March 12, 2008

when the dog bites, when the bee stings

these are a few of my favorite things:

1: my new beautiful set of mark twain books

2: feist

3: pencil drawings of birds. not necessarily birds themselves. the beak thing scares me a little.

4: manalive, by G.K. Chesterton- it's amazing! please read it.

5: spud! (from bob the builder) he's a super spud, man of straw!

6: cinderella blue! there is no possible way to watch cinderella and not be happy by the end!

7: greece. i'm going to bicycle across greece someday.

8: twinkle lights.

9: raisin bran. it's so happy!

10: cowboy boots. mine have flowers and purple butterflies on them!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I especially like good cowboy boots too!

JCrew Mama said...

It's been forever since I've visited your blog, and I am so glad I did tonight! It made me miss you so much! Keep posting, especially the pictures! I told Jason to bring you back on the motorcycle with him! ;)

Anonymous said...

I've got to admit...I love feist. :-) Especially Sea Lion Woman.