Tuesday, July 07, 2009

william wilberforce had the awesomest hair EVER.


8 comments:

Setiago said...

Sign me up for the W. Wilberforce Association for the Advancement and Restoration of Very Cool Hair Styles.
(AARVCHS)Sounds almost like aardvarks if you put the right pronunication on it.

Katie Larissa said...

Yesssss.
Do you think that style would suit me? Because I really, really love it.

Androphenese said...

I would definitely sign up, but I am not sure I have enough hair to purposefully advance the cause.

Kate said...

Well, I just have to say it doesn't hold a candle to yours. By the way, did you ever notice the similarities between "cockatrice" and "beatrice"? Ought one to pronounce the similarly and is there some kind of connection? What does the ending "-trice" mean? If that's the case, what is the prefix "bea-"? :)

beatrice said...

hmm, i don't think i should like for someone to hold a candle to my hair. i think it might hurt!

Androphenese said...

I don't think it would hurt. but it would definitely turn one's nose.

Lynn Bruce said...

I bet I could achieve that look for you with a strong southwesterly wind and some egg whites.

Anonymous said...

*deep sigh of longing* I hope my hair looks like that when it turns white.