A friend of mine sent me a link to a strange and interesting gadget by MyHeritage, called the face recognition system. You upload a picture to the program, it scans for faces, and compares the faces in the picture to pictures of celebrities. Today I thought I'd give it a try.
I really hope that its just a fluke, and all I did wrong was upload the wrong picture (i could only find 2 pictures of myself on my computer, and in the one i used i was talking and i had on daddy's old eighties glasses. the kind that almost cover your whole face. ). or maybe i'm just in denial. anyway, here are my results:
Johnny Depp
Robbie Williams
Vin Diesel
John Williams (surely this one is just because of the glasses?)
Do you blame me for being bothered by this?
Monday, November 10, 2008
how insulting!
Posted by beatrice at 1:17 PM
Labels: rant, slightly embarrasing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No I do not blame you for being insulted. How silly.
Post a Comment