i wanted to post, but now i can't think of anything.
moue is pronounced "moo." i think that is my favorite thing about it.
Monday, April 06, 2009
moue. look it up. its my new favorite word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i wanted to post, but now i can't think of anything.
moue is pronounced "moo." i think that is my favorite thing about it.
5 comments:
What is the definition of this cool sounding word?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moue
Aha, maybe a cow makes a moue when making a moo.
wow, the mental image of a cow pouting is amazing.
"'A flush of crimson crept modestly to Mrs. Gilbreth's cheeks, and she made a depreciating moue.'"
"And I hate and detest people who make depreciating moues. I never made one in my life, or at any rate not since I was old enough to know better."
-Cheaper by the Dozen
Post a Comment