Thursday, April 16, 2009

P.S.A.

or, Public Service Announcement.

ladies, tights/leggings are not intended to be worn as pants, and there is never and never will be a situation where it is even remotely appropriate to wear them as such!

(this PSA is brought on by after-class annoyance. today several of the more spunky girls in class did this awful thing, and it really really bugs me.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Style once issued an ultimatum that leggings and tights were not to be worn with any top shorter than 2 inches above the knee. My respect for them greatly increased that day.

van Danne said...

I'm no connoisseur of ladies' style, but I agree wholeheartedly.

Chelsea said...

That is SO annoying!!
tons of girls at school do that and it is frustrating.

(oh btw, do you like the color of our walls, I was hoping a stranger like yourself would give an opinion)