Thursday, April 01, 2010

absence

i know i've been spastic all spring. seriously... SO sporadic. it's been a very up and down year so far, i've kind of been jumping between extremes of joy and depression, and it's about time things settled out to a steady constant rate of extremely happy. =)


i don't really want to talk about the reason, some things are too personal to send out into the void. i'll just say that it involved a fellow and then not a fellow anymore, and that is an end to that because truly, i am past it now.

things are settling out now - i am near set for next semester, and my life - against all odds - seems to be returning to some odd form of normalcy. i say against all odds because i'm in my last month of school, my play, Pride and Prejudice, is opening in 4 weeks and ... stress stress lines to memorize stress stress ... and there are so many other responsibilities and deadlines weighing on me now i won't burden you with a horrid list of them.

i suppose what i'm saying is that i don't write when my emotional life is upside down, and now that things are coming back around to stability i'm... almost back. but oh so busy. a lot of it is my relationships in the cast have really grown strong, and it really helps with the not feeling stable thing. and OH SO MUCH of it is this amazing Saviour i have, who is always the same, and has always loved me with a deeply personal, unchangeable Love.

i'll be around. april is warm, and the trees are in bloom.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I've missed your posts, but I completely understand that there is most certainly a time and a place to draw the line when it comes to sharing such personal things with the world wide web. I do it all the time.... =]

Katie Larissa said...

I'm not to a rate of constantly happy yet. (Fellows don't disappear as soon as you'd sometimes wish.) But I will be soon, and I hope the same for you. I love you.