which of the listed items is a thing beatrice likes?
a. pre-rehearsal picnics on the grassy median with jenny (where, by the way, i got my first sunburn of the summer. ! )
b. little girls on swings
c. wearing mixed prints to a "the notebook" watching party... which dear summer only let me come to if i promised not to mock the movie. don't tell her but i did. in my heart. it's just so silly! i mean really... people don't just die at the same time because they're in love.
d. the accumulated nerdiness of dan and caitlin and me.
e. pancake making parties with emily! (yes that is a delicious raspberry sauce on that pancake. and yes, that is a banana pancake.)
4 comments:
lovity love the picture of emma.
. . . and just so ya know, world, those aren't dan's sunglasses. no no no. it was a joke, see?
see?
I want those pancakes!
I would like most e.
I have never seen the notebook for that reason. Or the Titanic. I'm glad you made fun of it in your heart.
Post a Comment