so i got on facebook tonight, checked my messages, wait, i don't have to explain this. dumbo. anyway i got on facebook tonight and as i was looking over the page i made for my book group i noticed a strangely endearing little button.
next to other people's posts and discussion topics, i as administrator have a fancy little button labeled
next to other people's posts and discussion topics, i as administrator have a fancy little button labeled
mark as irrelevant
.
.
yes. this inspires me. it's like a computer-generated eye-roll! you know how rolling your eyes (not that i'm condoning rolling your eyes... just sometimes its horridly satisfying) makes you feel that you've expressed "you have no effect on me, no matter what you say. silly weak little pigeon, i am not the piece of bread you thought i was, i am an unripe persimmon! you can't hurt me!"
remember this when you're feeling anahillated and beleaguered.
2 comments:
May I please have a rubber stamp that says "irrelevant"? Oh, what fun we could have.
ps. My dear, I really must say before I go that your spelling of anahillated simply leaves me annihilated.
oh how I love how you described " rolling your eyes" it's perfect!
Post a Comment