i wouldn't normally post something like this. but these are not just boots... these are art. i mean it. i love that there is so much potential for art in everyday things, like... boots! things to go on your feet. feet just aren't pretty. they're kind of weird, actually. have you ever stared at your toes for a long time? they get to looking strangely alien.
photo and boot beauty via anthropologie

5 comments:
Claire, when I opened the catalog and saw these I think I just . . . stared. . . for a couple of minutes, and I don't even like boots very much. You're right-- they are art.
And anyway, the photograph is incredibly beautiful regardless on its own.
Oh, heavens. It's not just me, then.
These boots must be in my life somewhere, even if they're just on my neighbor's feet as she walks past my door. I just want to be near them.
I would name them Betty -- but then if you name a pair of boots does the name need to be plural? Because then they'd be Bettys. Or is that Betties? Cher and Dionne would know. And they would think these were Bettys/ies, too.
I saw these online and experienced a scary amount of lustage.
I have always said that feet are a wonderful example of God's sense of humor.
Post a Comment