Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Civil War Ball

I've finally got my pictures from the ball last weekend edited and pretty!

I know I danced one of those polkas, but I don't remember the fellers' name and we stepped in late so he hadn't written it in my dance card (above). That is one of the disadvantages of meeting so many people in one night!




"i weel have my glory day een the hot sun"
caroline, sarah and me













all in all a magical evening! the next morning we sat around the warm oven at the Browns and talked over the ball just like they would have done then, it was so fun!

2 comments:

Dani said...

I confess... I'm slightly envious of the amazingly beautiful dresses.

Kate said...

You have no idea how jealous I am of talking it over around the oven. Getting up at 5:30 was not fun. :)