Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Currently Listening

Paris, Je T'aime Soundtrack
life's a dance we all have to do... what does the music require? people all moving together, close as the flames in a fire... we all go round and round, partners of lost and found...looking for one more chance. all I know is, we're all in the dance (feist)


Hem: Home Again, Home Again
As your hands breaking free i am holding on, i am holding on as you held on to me. and i don't know... is this the part where you find out i'm there for you?

Keren Ann: Not Going Anywhere
this is why i always wonder... i'm a pond full of regrets. i always try to not remember, rather than forget. the tide will rise and fall along the bay... and i'm not going anywhere. people come and go and walk away, but i'm not going anywhere...i'm not going anywhere

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want credit for introducing you to Keren Ann and that song!!!
Credit, credit, credit!!!

(haha! I'm being A Nnoying!)

(Squaaakkk!)