skip to main | skip to sidebar

the heart of flame therein

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I feel fancy. I'm blogging on an iPhone. I'd feel cooler If I could do more than type the subject line... On the road!

Posted by beatrice at 3:22 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

who i am

who i am
don't say words that you don't mean
and when i'm gone... please speak well of me

wish i was there

wish i was there

Blog Archive

  • ► 2011 (17)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (7)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2010 (113)
    • ► December (16)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (11)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (9)
    • ► March (15)
    • ► February (28)
    • ► January (16)
  • ▼ 2009 (167)
    • ► December (30)
    • ► November (29)
    • ▼ October (33)
      • Letters from back home, no.I
      • I feel fancy. I'm blogging on an iPhone. I'd feel ...
      • "The Hidden Language of the Soul", Pt. I
      • A lesson from your friends, No. I
      • It Must Be Stopped
      • Etsy
      • "my credo is, don't tread on me"
      • "i see nothing in space as promising as the view f...
      • america's largest downtown square? nice.
      • um... blogger deary?
      • someday will be me
      • the fun theory
      • a sad fact, but a true fact
      • Currently Reading
      • Go buy some golden socks, weyah famous!
      • chim chim cheree!
      • things you should know
      • time to dress up as giant cats!
      • Ugly Sweater Day
      • Courage does not always roar. Sometimesit is the q...
      • haha, oh my
      • stop this train
      • mathematical optimism
      • "so, you liked tron, huh?"
      • Happy birthday!
      • wonder of wonders
      • King Wes
      • quothe she, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      • scared of a colour?
      • beloved fool
      • in which caroline and i are unpredictable...
      • yeep, squeeep
      • the tape of love ... sticky stuff.
    • ► September (18)
    • ► August (17)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► May (9)
    • ► April (12)
    • ► March (9)
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2008 (7)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2007 (14)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (3)
  • ► 2006 (9)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (7)