I've been thinking of starting an Etsy shop, because I've become rather crafty of late. Unfortunately I haven't time to spare at the moment, but this is something I'm longing to do. Perhaps over Christmas break.
So many things are being pushed onto the "perhaps over Christmas break" list recently that I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps I'll be busier over Christmas break than I am during school.
If I did open an Etsy shop, I'd be selling things like headbands, curtains, throw pillow slipcovers, my monster dolls (they're really quite friendly and personable), and I've recently designed some rather delightful mobiles. I've got other ideas, but those are the ones I'm confident of right now.
Problems with this idea:
1. No time.
2. Whenever I create something I become so attached to it that I can't let it go. Because of this, things are looking frightful on the whole motherhood front.
So many things are being pushed onto the "perhaps over Christmas break" list recently that I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps I'll be busier over Christmas break than I am during school.
If I did open an Etsy shop, I'd be selling things like headbands, curtains, throw pillow slipcovers, my monster dolls (they're really quite friendly and personable), and I've recently designed some rather delightful mobiles. I've got other ideas, but those are the ones I'm confident of right now.
Problems with this idea:
1. No time.
2. Whenever I create something I become so attached to it that I can't let it go. Because of this, things are looking frightful on the whole motherhood front.
1 comments:
You should start an Etsy shop, and when you do you should tell me where it is. I just started one a bit ago, and I'm liking it.
Post a Comment