Because of where I am sitting to study, every time I look up I see a mirror.
and because of some weird genetic trait that somehow nobody in the Pyles family has noticed yet, every time I do this, I make a face.
Not a cute, look at me making a cute little face kind of face. An "oh, I'm so sorry I just made your children cry" kind of face. The sort of face that makes me despair of ever making a pretty looking face again.
So... I tried to take a pretty picture. It didn't work. I dodged from myself.
and because of some weird genetic trait that somehow nobody in the Pyles family has noticed yet, every time I do this, I make a face.
Not a cute, look at me making a cute little face kind of face. An "oh, I'm so sorry I just made your children cry" kind of face. The sort of face that makes me despair of ever making a pretty looking face again.
So... I tried to take a pretty picture. It didn't work. I dodged from myself.
And then the Pyles family face making genetic curse prevailed. I deleted those pictures.
This Must Be Stopped.
(i sent one of the genetic curse pictures to elliebird and it got tumbler'd. heed this warning!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment