Well, auditions for Pride and Prejudice went pretty well... it's hard to tell just exactly how well they went. My monologue was pretty good, I think, at least on the upper side of ok, and the cold readings (which were so much fun!) went quite well. I wound up reading mostly for the role of Elizabeth, and that was definitely the strongest part of the audition. I was suprised to see 7 or 8 girls I knew there... and so few guys... yikes... hopefully more will audition Thursday. Seriously, people, there are so many awesome cute girls auditioning here, you'd think more guys would show up.
But the most exciting part... this morning the Auditor emailed me for a callback! Yea! So Saturday morning I'll be going there with bells on. Or off. Whatever I feel like.
Cecil is suprisingly supportive of this theatrical endeavor. He says that "theatre is the mixed pursuit of all art forms and therefore something to be admired."
Percy just thinks the sets are pretty.
(the sister spud wanted me to talk about her in this post ... so here. Sister spud is eating pizza right now.)
But the most exciting part... this morning the Auditor emailed me for a callback! Yea! So Saturday morning I'll be going there with bells on. Or off. Whatever I feel like.
Cecil is suprisingly supportive of this theatrical endeavor. He says that "theatre is the mixed pursuit of all art forms and therefore something to be admired."
Percy just thinks the sets are pretty.
(the sister spud wanted me to talk about her in this post ... so here. Sister spud is eating pizza right now.)
1 comments:
I waited all day yesterday to hear word of how the auditions went. I was sitting on pins and needles... well figuratively of course, with a baby who has time to sit. Glad to hear how wonderful things went keep us posted, would love to hear all about it. Tell the Sister hi too!
Post a Comment