For my birthday my parents gave me one of those lovely ipod nanos such as may be found in those delightful tv ads with the colourful dancing people!
Though its name is still pending, I think for now I may safely call him Fred. Who knows.
Anyways, he is golden-yellow and the back says "look at the stars, see how they shine for you" because my mum knows my Coldplay love. And he records video, plays movies, has a speaker and calendars and timers, and does this fancy flippy thing in the cd menu. I feel a little sentimental about my old first-gen soapbar ipod, but... Fred is so awfully fancy.
As birthday dinner my family and I had a living room picnic in front of the fire (all the furniture is moved out because of carpet cleaning) with soup and cupcakes.
And then when I got on facebook later that night, I had not one, not eleven, but a grand forty-five birthday notifications. Yeep! It was a rather grand moment.
1 comments:
Happy Birthday two days late, my dear. May you have a fearless, fun, and hot tea filled year, and may you become ever closer to our Saviour.
I love you!
Post a Comment