Wednesday, December 09, 2009

yay

Today I met my dad for lunch before Spanish class... and afterwards as a suprise he took me to Sprinkles cupcake shop! It was so fancy! The entire bakery smells sweet and light... I want to go to there.

In other news, I'm currently preparing for a piano performance (two pieces to memorize for next saturday) and an open casting audition for Pride and Prejudice. I have to do a prepared monologue... I'm deciding between the "Down the Rabbit Hole" monologue from Alice in Wonderland and "Thought as Fair as She" from Midsummer Night's Dream. What do you think?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I. LOVE. cupcakes.
you lucky duck =]

Katie Larissa said...

Down the rabbit hole.

Kate said...

What are you playing?

beatrice said...

well, it's an open casting, so I'll be auditioning for and considered for all the parts... but I'm kind of hoping for Jane. :)