Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Wenceslot Game

My sister and I recently created a Christmastide game, and we think it is brilliant.

So, I'm going to introduce you to it.

It is "The Wenceslot Game"

In this game, you take a classic Christmas song and go back and forth singing a verse, changing the words as you go. The trick is that though it is always completely silly, you have to have some kind of storyline, and you must use a rhyme scheme.

(the game is called Wenceslot because Good King Wenceslot...ack....las!... is a great one to play with. And I can NEVER remember that his name wasn't Wenceslot.)

So. For our game, I have chosen "God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman". I will start, you continue!


God bless you, merry gentleman, for that was quite a sneeze...

3 comments:

van Danne said...

if you are cold you really ought to cover up your knees...

Dani said...

for no one else would like to catch your horrible disease...

Mary-John said...

O offerings of Nyquil and Puffs.
Nyquil and Puffs..