Cecil and Percy were delighted to look out the window on this Christmas Eve to see SNOW!
SNOW SNOW SNOW LET IT SNOW!
White Christmas, anyone? Um... YES!
Brother spud Dan was being a silly and not going into the snow...
...making sister spud very sad indeed.
Cecil and Percy love snow even more than I do! They've sat in the window watching it ALL day.
I hope you are all tucked by a fire with your family this Christmastide.
(also hope you don't have a cold like I do)
This is our 200th post, and how lovely that it should be about my favoritest things of all... snow and Christmas!
Happy Christmas!
5 comments:
oh. my. word. not fair! your snow outfit is very cute. not practical. but cute. :)
i wish you could come *here* when it snows so that you could actually enjoy it! we've got a huge hill that we sled down, and there's usually enough snow to make a modest snowman.
come come!
i love the picture of the foot-popping kiss and Caitlin's yellow tights!
How glorious! I am slightly jealous, but I enjoyed experiencing your White Christmas secondhand. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
picture of Caitlin and Dan kissing on the porch
picture of Caitlin and Dan kissing in the snow
picture of Dan bending Caitlin over backwards and kissing
Love it.
All these pictures are so lovely!
:-)
Such a cute blog.
Post a Comment