Tonight I went out to dinner with my dear friends, Emily (who I've known since I was about 1) and Ally (who is visiting from Belgium... yes, I have friends in Belgium).
We went down to the West End, to Spaghetti Warehouse... yom! And we had pretty much the whole place to ourselves, and were the only ones sitting in the trolley car, so we had some fun.
Including a food battle while our waiter wasn't looking...
And a bit more dancing silliness...
Our waiter gave us free dessert because he thought we were fun!
And after, we found this really weird dinosaur statue outside the restauraunt.
We're not sure what it's supposed to be doing. Pole vaulting?
Hope you had as good a Tuesday night as I did!
3 comments:
sounds like a fun Tuesday night... free deserts and dinosaurs.
we need the dancing video too. ally was very upset that it wasn't on here. *stern face*
dancing and free things.. delightful! I love reading your blog posts
Post a Comment