Monday, November 30, 2009

Let the Nerdiness Begin!

Tonight brother-in-law Dan and I are starting our long-expected Lord of the Rings Extended Edition watching party! Tonight we start off with Fellowship of the Ring. I'm expecting it to be just as amazing as ever, possibly even better as I haven't watched these in years.

Love,

An Excited Nerd

6 comments:

Katie Larissa said...

Aaaahhh!! I so wish I could be there. my family is all tired of LOTR - drat them. and it's only fun to watch them alone so many times. 'sides, I can't do Shelob by myself yet.

elliebird said...

enjoy our lotr extended edition set with collector's case. treat it well. :)

Anonymous said...

. . . ellie says, with just the tiniest hint of a threat in her voice. . .

monolog said...

Huzzah!

beatrice said...

oh that comment just went SO well with your picture. wow.

Aravis said...

You are so lucky! My sisters are all tired of LOTR too... but it's so awesome! I am a nerd too...