Sunday, November 08, 2009

to the carnival with you, away!

Tonight sister and brothers and I went to a street carnival! It was ever so much fun... we rode scaaary rides and ate slightly scaaaary food and had a delightful time!



I love how many things are happening here.




I was scared of this, but rode it anyway and it was amazing! ... so there's another thing off the I'm-scared-of-this list!

Inside the wonderful spinning bears... we spun that thing faster than anyone else, so we WIN!

Sceeered!


The view from the very top of the Ferris Wheel.


Dan took this from the seat in front of us... I love how you can see how tiny the roller coaster is, and yet we're freaking out! We're wimpy wimpersons!

2 comments:

elliebird said...

y'all are silly sillersons.



(sillersons?)

Allison said...

You're not the only wimpy wimpersons im STILL scared of the caterpillar kiddie roller coat=ster at our carnival.:)