This is one of those rarest of posts ... a birthday post.
Happy 20th to Monolog! He's one of the good ones for sure! Once we were driving to Eddings Hill and I mentioned that I had always wanted to go to the delightfully huge cement yard statue lot ... and he did a u-turn and went back!
Happy 20th to Monolog! He's one of the good ones for sure! Once we were driving to Eddings Hill and I mentioned that I had always wanted to go to the delightfully huge cement yard statue lot ... and he did a u-turn and went back!
Also he's been very... tolerant... of elliebird's and my bouts of silliness, even participating in our 6 year old plays (they went on and on for hours) :)
And also incredibly musically talented (don't say shush to me, it's true!) and always pushing me to expand artistically and intellectually.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, thou art WIGGY!
-i got that last pic from facebook

0 comments:
Post a Comment