Well... yesterday was bad, but today I'm thankful. And, oddly enough, after yesterday's stupidity, the one thought that I couldn't get out of my head last night as I forced myself to destress by watching reruns of The Nanny (love, love, love) was .... I Want A Sandwich.
Yes, my gut instincts are not limited to fight or flight.
Fight or Flight or Sandwich.
And it reminded me of this delightful quote:
“Can I share with you my worldview? All of humankind has one thing in common: the sandwich. I believe that all anyone really wants in this life is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich.”
- Tina Fey, 30 Rock
How true.
So tonight I will have a sandwich. And then I'm sure I won't be sick anymore.
Today I am thankful for:
Sandwiches, of course.
Ginger ale.
Friends who send out-of-the-blue messages just because.
The ability to eat cheese.
Backpacks that don't hurt.
Socks.
Puffy blankets.
0 comments:
Post a Comment